Call us today on: 01 870 0370
Peace of Mind for you and your family
Investing your money over the long-term may help you achieve your savings & investment goals such as early retirement or clearing your mortgage
Investment made easy
You can invest a lump sum if you have it or smaller regular amounts as you go along. The value of your investment has the opportunity to achieve significant growth and generate a higher return for you in the long-term. (Be aware that investment funds can fall as well as rise)
We will analyse your risk profile?
Before Investing we will need to clarify what type of risk profile best suits your current situation and long term goals.
Like most things in life, no investment is without risk. However, you’ll have your own ideas about the risk you’re comfortable taking. It’s not just about how much risk you’re prepared to take, often known as ‘attitude to risk’. It’s about recognising how much you can afford to lose, usually referred to as ‘capacity for loss’. After all, you might be willing to take big risks, but would losing money leave you in financial difficulty? It’s important that you understand your capacity for loss and are comfortable with it before your Financial Broker can help you choose investments that match your circumstances.
Green fund investment opportunities including a Renewable Energy Fund that is offering investors a return of 8% p.a over a term of 4.5 years.
In 2020, CO2 admissions grew the least in 30 years as a result of the lockdowns.
30% of a total of 1.8 trillion EU package to rebuild a post Covid Europe will go towards fighting climate change.
In the United States and under the new Biden administration, the US has committed to a 1.9 trillion climate spending plan. This plan has the ambitious aim of achieving 100% clean energy by 2035 and net zero emissions by 2050. The Biden administration will recommit the USA to the Paris agreement.
The UK has committed to Zero waste to landfill by 2050 and to reduce landfill sites from 130 to 65 by 2030. Petrol and Diesel ban by 2030. Electricity from Energy from Waste plants to heat half a million homes by 2030.
How does Renewable Energy work?
- The European Investment Bank paves the way to end fossil fuel investment in 2021.
- JPMorgan Chase is committed to aligning its investment strategy with the Paris Climate Agreement
- BNP Paribas is the first bank in the world that has set a coal exit date, deciding to end the financing of shale -gas and has acquired a leading position in financing renewable -electricity projects.
- HSBC pledges to provide between $750 billion and $1 trillion by 2030 to support the transition to net-zero carbon emissions.
- Goldman Sachs, “Renewable power will become the largest area of spending in the energy industry in 2021” and sees €16 Trillion investment in renewables by 2030.
We are here with expertise and experience to advise you – call Colm today
T: 01 870 0370
Regular Savings add up and can help with:-
- Boost your Pension and Retirement fund
- Help with Children’s Education costs in the future
- Boost your home deposit
- Pay off your mortgage early
- Finance a new car
This Savings and Investment video was provided by Zurich Life Investments